I am an epic failure. EPIC. FAILURE.
Lots of things have been going on lately (which I promise I will fill you all in about), and sadly my blog has been pushed aside.
Some things are easy to blame, like work, and laziness and boring meals. BUT, most of the reason I have been MIA for almost two weeks is due to issues I’ve PERSONALLY been dealing with.
Now, these are by NO means serious. At all. I am just in a funk with food, exercising, being organized, etc. BASICALLY just failing at life right now. I am working on getting things back on track.
- Exercising 4 times a week (Tues. Thurs. Sat. and Sun.)
- Making dinner 3-4 times a week (this includes weekends)
- Making breakfast EVERYDAY (I’ve been wolfing down bananas and almond butter every morning because I have been lazy and get up at the VERY last minute)
- Giving myself more TIME in the morning to enjoy these breakfasts
- Cleaning house–0rganizing my clothes/shoes/accessories/CRAP that I have everywhere
Ultimately I just feel out of my zone and element–and I have been ever since I came back from Christmas break.
I need to work on balance.
So my blog friends, I will be up and running before you know it.
I have missed you dearly.